Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CAN I GET SOME DOLLAHS WITH ALL THIS CHANGE?!?!

It's been a crrrrrrrrrrrazy two weeks!  I have so much to say but I don't have the natural ability to deliver the short versions of anything and I don't want to bore my readers with a play by play of my crazy, mixed up world! All that I can safely say without chasing you completely away is that I currently do not have a job, a car, or a place to live to speak of...

In.That.Order

BUT..on a brighter note, I started working on a new screenplay!  I figured if my newly found twerking skills to Yonce can't make it thunderstorm on my ass, then I could just write about it.  More entertaining...believe me!

This means absolutely nada!  Just thought it was hella sexy...
Let's just say that change is beyond beautiful and deviously misleading. Depending on how you look at the painting. 

Probably the closet I will get to a Basquiat
I've asked myself a million questions, had too many epiphanies to count, and actually drove around yesterday thinking about what topic I would bring up tonight.  


I've battled with the notion that maybe I'm destined to live a life like Oprah.  No husband and the only kids I have are the ones in an African school across the water,

Black is so BEAUTIFUL
and my plethora of dogs that sleep at the foot of my bed.  



Doesn't seem like a bad life does it?  I battle with that.

Or maybe I'm going to be like Halle Berry and have my first bambina at the ripe age of 42. Unfortunately for me, I don't think my body will quiiiiiite have that bounce back that hers did.  


Either way I'm well past my "I'm getting married at 25 and having my first baby at 27" quota!  And to make the biological clock tick even louder, I haven't met a sperm donor yet!  Not that I'm rushing the process, because I'm not, but it would've been nice to know that this is the guy and when the time is right we will officially show the entire world that we've been having "the sex".


But I'm hoping that this move to a bigger city changes my mind.  Not about being married or having kids, but that it's not a bad thing to be a woman that is career oriented.  A woman that would rather go out to eat versus cooking.  A woman who's idea of a great date involves liquor and me and that guy rapping the lyrics to SpottieOttieDopaliscious at the top of our lungs.  A woman who enjoys going to happy hours.  A woman that doesn't have anything in her refrigerator but a bottle of wine and some carrots....AND IT'S OKAY!!! 

SO THUG!
I'm hoping that one day a man will come and absolutely sweep me off my feet.  Or at least give me a piggy back ride.  I don't ask for much yal.

I'm excited about change right now!  Yes it's hard, it's weird, it's uncomfortable. I'm uncomfortable more than I have ever been.  But knowing that from this moment on things won't be where they were before and they will never be the same from this point on makes it all worth it.



Yes I let her drive from time to time....AND WHAT?!  Thug shit!

EMBRACE CHANGE!!




No comments:

Post a Comment