Tuesday, May 31, 2016

SEX AND THE CITY CHRONICLES....TALES OF A SINGLE BLACK WOMAN: DETOX...

Wow.  It has been almost eight months since I last made a post.  I've gone through a few life transitions.  ALL GOOD in the grand scheme of things.  And that's all that matters anyway right?!  Not how you start the race, but how you end that mutha mutha!

I've learned that sometimes you can't PUSH THROUGH...sometimes you have to just BE STILL and let what moment is be that moment.  Live in the moment and stop trying to take notes.  Don't follow the rules, let the universe make the call.  Respect your process.  Respect your season.  Every season isn't meant for forward motion.  Sometimes progression is found in doing nothing.  The universe and its magnetic pull is real and its powerful.  And if you allow yourself to be still and patient and listen to your flow of life, you will know when to stop and when to go.  Notice I said YOUR FLOW OF LIFE....you can't...I REPEAT...you cannot base your progression off of someone else's.

Like a video game.  There are levels to this shit.  

THE RIGHT MOMENT IS COMING...JUST BE PATIENT
And there are obstacles along the way.  Sometimes you have to stop moving and let the trouble pass....or stop moving and let the trouble come to you and see how to  maneuver around it or climb over it.  That's that thing called PATIENCE that we as humans hate!  I really think its an overall human thing and not an individual.  I think we have to learn the concept of patience....and we are either going to learn it willingly or not so willingly.  Some never learn it, and we usually see the remains of their lives spread out sporadically when we view the visuals of their journey.

I say all of that to say, I had to fall back.  
BYE BYE KITTY....
Stop giving advice and start actually living the advice.  Stop giving a play by play of my thought process and develop a new way of thinking.  I was in a bad place and its hard to give sound advice, be witty and charming, and find the humor when ain't <<< yeah I used the ebonic term nothing funny about your current situation.  In the words of the great Forrest Gump.....IT HAPPENS!

SHIT! HOW DID I GET HERE?
So I'm here today beginning a 10 day detox......BOOOOOOOO!  I'm here today to start having fun again.......YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!  I've grown a little and my mind has been altered a smidge.  Not in a total conventional way but a way that forces people to look at other individuals as human beings and not the answer to their prayers.  And maybe for me one day this concept will soon change when I enter into another phase of my journey....but today this is where I'm at.  And its not such a bad place to be.

Nothing like enjoying what you do and where you are.  It costs nothing to smile.   Make it all beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment